[kj] ha!/SGM

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 21:37:49 EDT 2005

I definately prefer when they lock into a riff or a
groove and totally bludgeon it. They can be extremely
heavy. Stuff like 1997 and Sleep is Wrong and Pthisis
are the shit. Shouldn't neglect to mention that they
also have some pretty cool homemade instruments which
were really cool to witness live.

And yes, Lateralus sucks so bad. Nothing but piss and
shit that takes 5 minutes to start and another 10 to
finish.

Leigh