[kj] ha!/SGM

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Tue Apr 26 19:12:56 EDT 2005

I think they're pretty good, I have "of Natural History" wich is pretty artsy, I've listened to songs of their other album but i haven't been able to get it. In the other hand, i really see them as an alternative face of the so called "Art rock" movement they're pretty close to the 'noise'/'cacophonic' movement too... still you could include this into art-rock, but with a very different spirit. I also got rid of my copy of 'Lateralus', that's boring art rock IMHO. What i like of this band is that they are really suprising, exciting, sinister, and as they have some 'artsy' tunes, they also have some wild-not-so-much-art songs. Listen to this song named 1979... it's pure power... really goooood!!!

my dos pesos

Javier
mexico city