[kj] Things Gatherers Might Like to Know About

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 04:56:07 EDT 2005

> 1. When might the DVD from the SBE gigs be surfacing? Will there be a
> Stateside release?
I wonder whether any of the footage from the Astoria gigs will appear as
extas or summat?
Be a shame to waste it.

> 2. What's the latest re: the official site? I believe Jester has met
> with some delays, but I'm curious as to the progress.
>
> 3. What's the status with the re-releases that have been hinted at.
> When might these see the light of day?
Hmmm - am looking forward to these.
Also the spoken word & Smartyr are eagerly awaited here.

> 4. Mike, are you involved with these? I'd imagine so -- and if so,
> what's the latest in your dealings with the `Joke? Everyone friendly
> again?
It'd be a crime if not.

> 5. Also for Mike....when will the "new" incarnation of the MD site take
place?

> 6. Who shot J.R.?
I'm hanging a sign on the back of me car...

> 7. Where's the Beef?
Behind the curtains

> 8. Why can't we be friends?
Because it'd ruin our feverish sexual relationship

> 9. What time is Love?
I still have a key - slip into something slinky & I'll surprise you.

> 10. Are we there yet?
Tsk Tsk - patience. Like I said, I'll surprise you...