[kj] Re: [kjHome work for Juiliet

Juliet Pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 03:42:49 EDT 2005

What's the homework then, Peter?

Thank you for dedicating a post to me. I am flattered. It is an
interesting theory. Is this something you thought of. We seem to be in
agreement as you are supporting my broader argument that humans adapt to
their environment. You have just given one example of how differences in
environment can affect the development of culture.

Don't have time to write anymore just now. Off to do the wok, whoops I
meant work ethic thing. Must be that Chinese influence getting to me.!
Will post later.

Juliet