[kj] best venue

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 17:27:15 EDT 2005

juliet.....hey,some times running into a footy match when u driving
haphazidly,plus stoned is a saving grace ----coor,hairy stuff/your inner
animal must be a cat--how many of yu 9 lifes do you have left?
apparently,my inner animal is a ferret,well thats what jaz said to me,i was
hoping 4 something like say a lion or tiger or wolf or even an eagle,but all
i got was ferret......well at least jaz said that he loved ferrets,he must
of noticed my face drop with dissappointment,so was trying to cheer me up i
guess-
--jaz is an eagle,which kinda stands to reason,he sort of looks a bit like a
bird of pray..lol..what with his big nose,n penetrating eyes......get the
picture....
by the way,a person from the face of sara em me about the gig on 29th/4 at
the underworld-camden,yeah i intend to go if i can move things around a
bit,r u going to any pub/cafe ect b 4 hand?
as we could meet up -- i cannot remember 4 the life of me the name of the
person from ...face of sara...who em  me,but they did say that they will b
on earlyish--something between 8/9.30...i will need to rechk in the em they
sent me ok...wil get bak ti u tomorrow about that ok.....

cheers,   mel   london  uk