[kj] Bomb Party

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 11:49:27 EDT 2005

dave noon--neil perry kindly put up an article yesterday concerning pink
military,the only reason this band was brought up,was because i remember
seeing them with k.j(k.j. were the support on this occasion) at the lycuem
venue bak in the1980,i mentioned this band and asked if some people on the
list remembered this particular gig,and if indeed it was pk.mil who appeared
on the bill line-up in this case,topping the bill,or not--i was needing a
memory jolt/i have no great personal interest in pnk.mil.apart from clearing
up a few facts,concerning there connection with the joke--if i remember
correctly,i saw the joke,then only stayed 4 a couple of trax of pnk.mils
performance,as i had to shoot
of--after all,i only went to that gig to see the joke playing in the first
place.
having said that,i thought that the singer from pnk.mil was a bit wild with
her pink hair/but they never grabbed my attention in the same way the joke
did at that gig.

mel london uk