[kj] Bomb Party

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 24 19:02:40 EDT 2005

Dave, I'll dig out all my records this week. They were
a great band, but always destined to get absolutely
fucking nowhere due to a liking for being off their
heads 24/7 instead of writing/recording/ etc
etc...(they did title one album 'Drugs') but as you
say, when they managed to get it together to do a gig
they were storming. I saw Sarah the bassist a couple
of years ago in a pub and she was fine, and weirdly,
and of interest to some other Gatherers, she said
she'd tried to get a band together with Bill Carter
from Screaming Blue Messiahs - sadly that never
happened. Anyway, I'm off for a nostalgic root through
me record boxes...