[kj] Nervous Breakdown

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 22 14:22:43 EDT 2005

Last night, I spotted "Mountain Song" by Jane's Addiction in an ad for
fuckin' Coors beer, which is wrong on more levels than can be imagined
(read up on Coors' business practices for more info).

"Uncontrollable Urge" by my beloved Devo is now being used to hawk
cars. "Migration" by Cop Shoot Cop is now used to sell fucking sneakers
to jarheaded, meatnecked jocks (and this from a band whose first album
was called CONSUMER REVOLT).

Fuck all these people. If you work in advertising, do the world a favor
and gargle with a bottle of sulfuric acid.

Alex in NYC