[kj] Nervous Breakdown

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 13:53:17 EDT 2005

That's pretty weird, but what a great song that is, and Black Flag were a
great band. I thought I heard one of the Minutemen's instrumentals (from "Double
Nickels") on a car commercial. And of corse "Blitzkrieg Bop" is on a big
commercial now (I forgot which one). I even hear the intro to a Rancid tune (from
"Out Come the Wolves") as the music played on the radio during a Red Sox
(baseball) game, just before commericals. I guess a lot of old punkers are now
working in advertising!