[kj] PTV was: TG Wreckers/Coil

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 22 09:46:27 EDT 2005

Take a chill pill Al.
   For all you know she may of actually liked the music.Or she may of just
liked the design,There are plenty of things to get worked up about ,but
peoples choice of clothes is nt one of them.And besides if you would of
actually throttled her,I dont think your defence of "Well ,She could nt name
three songs" would stand up well in court.
      You should be proud of the fact that you were the original wearer of
the clothes,Before they hit the mainstream.

    PW