[kj] happy birthday ADOLF

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 07:31:33 EDT 2005

XXXXXXX Well no,.I asked if it was an innuendo and you said the question was
"precise & a matter of fact",So in that regards ,i had to take the question
at face value.And ive given you an answer to the question, as an innuendo
and as face value.What more can you ask for?XXXXXXXXX

If you want respect then you have to give it. Since you are now acting
like a smart arse then I wont give you any.

*******But facts are facts********

Clearly so but maybe not truths.

XXXXXX  I see that as a contradictory of terms:The two terms go hand in
hand.If its a fact,then it must be trueXXXXXXX

Then you are not following any of the discussion nor your own points.
Facts are statements based on the boundaries of the evidence used.
Since you have agreed that history can be selective facts may not be
true to what happened but relative to what is being presented.

XXXXXXXXI am referring to a huge range of subjects here.So is so easy to
point out some seemingly contradictions.
 Explanation:Governments have control & power over the people on a grand
scale of their lives,but people are free to make choices as to what to
think(But the amount of freedom governments give, varies from country to
country)XXXXXXXXXXX

Well we return to a repetitive point that we cannot agree on. I simply
make a point that if you are not in ownership of all the factors how
can any choice be free? Since you won't accept this point then its
futile to continue with this and we'll have to accept our differences.

XXXXXXXYes,But to different degrees.Going against the Government of
China,would most probably see the perpetrator going on permanent vacation to
Siberia or Tibet(I ve been to Tibet and  Han Chinese get sent there as
punishmentXXXXXXXXXX
  There is actually a "Holiday Inn" in Lhasa.XXXXXXXXXX

theer are plenty of examples of that happening here and in other parts
the 'free world'. Persecution is still persecution regardless of the
degree.

XXXXXXX I did say the world over:In Australia it was/is not allowed to teach
kids anything of history unless it conforms with The Bible(Or something
along those lines) The Japanese arent taught about WW2.
 And in UK we are nt taught about the heroics of our army throughout the
ages.The Greatness of the Empire is over-looked .But there again ,you can
teach kids ALL of history..............It would take ages.So the teaching of
history MUST be selectiveXXXXXXXXX
( I know I ve made a mistake,I ve answered a question that should of been
below,But Im not deleting it now)

So you accept education is selective to suit the authority overseeing
it. Is this not countering your perception of freedom to choose? Sorry
– ive asked this several times. You disagree although I am not
convinced.

********Education:At School level,they give you information,At university
level you must find out information for yourself.no-one "teaches" you.So its
up to oneself to find information*******

im fully aware of the education system as not only have I been through
it but as I teach I have looked at different approaches. Doesn't
answer the problem of seeing the books the Vatican wont let you see as
an example of topical relevance.

********Its not bollocks ,its true.OK it was nt actually a slogan for the
Authorities,But they certainly put the slogan into practice.********

you say its true and then you excuse the fact that its not. Its not
true, its your perception of what was meant as you have just admitted.
Having been very active at that time I don't recognise it as a slogan
that was representative of the situation.

*********Flash floods:You can get a wall of water coming out of nowhere in
literally a matter of seconds.If you are unaware of the path of these flash
floods ,then you are in danger if they materialise.
   Well,I dont think anybody at all,saw the Tsunami as entertainment,And it
really is an unfortunate choice of words.But I dont think that its changed
peoples perception of nature.Because people are nt generally immediately
concerned about there own welfare until things actually happen to
them.********************

re entertainment: you don't like irony I accept but then you expect
everyone here to pick up on your humour. Why not write in plain
English then Peter as you ask others to do?
You may be right in your last comment, but there are a lot of school
children now aware of what a tsunami is and that its more than just an
effect for a Hollywood storyline. Maybe it will make them look beyond
the playstation into what is in the branches of the trees that are
near by etc
--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow