[kj] happy birthday ADOLF

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 21 08:18:44 EDT 2005

if you are brought up in a house with no lights would you know what a
light switch is?

********Thats a clever way of putting it.But you dont mean it literally,And
its open to interpretation what you actually mean.
I interpret your question as:

 > If you were bought up without an education and thus gaining no
knowledge,Would you know what knowledge is<

   Is my interpretation of your question correct?And if so,Why could nt you
write it as I did?**************

 there are books in a library in the
Vatican that we are not allowed to see. Whay do you think that is?

*******Because that adds to the aurora of mysticism.People who cant read
them assume these books are the holy grail and thus empowering the holder of
information**********

take japan for example, the recent unrest in China due to Japan
rewriting history. Can you trust the information?

********Yes,And that case proves it:The Japanese tried to rewrite history
and the Chinese are rioting to stop the spread of false information.But its
down to the individual to decipher whether the information is in-fact
correct information********

but is this not contradictory to your original point?

     *******Dont know,What was my original point?********

i dont think its a case of finding out if they are tangible, more like
waking up and realising we have forgotten to use them.

*******What exactly are we talking about here?I dont believe that our
predecessors had any other powers than what we have now*******