[kj] FUCK BLIAR ANIMATION

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 07:01:42 EDT 2005

im all for not voting, having nothing to do with any of the system
that generates the desire for war and the illnesses that plague
humanity.
but in for a penny in for a pound.
im SICK of people going at Blair when hes not the cause but the
symptoin that they fuel
im SICK of the middle class liberals who walked one day on a peace
march and the next played with their stocks and shares
im SICK of revolutionaries who have always shouted but when the time
came left many of us in the lurch
Im SICK of people who find it easy to write behind keyboards but do
little in real action

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow