[kj] happy birthday ADOLF

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 21 06:38:44 EDT 2005

face the facts though is the stumbling point. What are the facts?

********In this instance,the facts are that extreme left and extreme right
wing politics are unethical and unworkable**********

 If
you are firmly entrenched in a belief system facts are imposed methods
of viewing something.

******I dont agree that they are *imposed*.People are free to agree with it
or not.And if they choose to follow blindly,thats still their
choice***************

 If they are so blinkered is there any hope in
seeing 'facts' other than interpreting them in orchestrated way

******With information freely available to people.People will generally
become more intelligent and thus be able to form their own opinions.When
people are denied access to information(Cults,oppressive regimes,the
uneducated and just the plain stupid) then they are open to manipulation of
the facts.**********

to expand and bring back the symbolism, you didnt like symbolism and
wanted - to be brief - plain English.

*******I just find it easier to understand when its written plainly and
there is lees room for error or misunderstandings.*******

But if plain English is
developed by an entrenched system that develops plain English to suit
its dogmatic methods how can we break out of the circle without
utilising other methods of communication that allow the brain to
interpret in new ways?

******I feel that everything is explainable in plain simple English,there
are enough words in the dictionary to explain how you feel and get your
opinions across******************

to face facts we need to observe using eyes that haven't seen before,
untainted (sorry for the pTv refernces lol). Krishnamurti refers to it
as observing with a quiet mind
--
*******Before we start to *use* other senses,We should investigate them
,find out if they are tangible,find out if they are real or imaginary,before

    PW