[kj] Hamburger Leighdy????

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 19 05:33:50 EDT 2005

"there's something missing"

       Exactly:Thats what Im saying,You wont enjoy it as much because your
hearing senses are not part of the overall enjoyment process.
 Re Video: It depends on the merits of the video,usually video sound quality
is nt as good as CD.And you are showing your age ,because most youngsters
prefer to watch an MTV style programme then listen to the radio.And when you
get a new CD,Whats the first thing you do?Look into the booklet to see the
pictures and read the lyrics.Which proves my point.

 I ve proved you wrong Leigh.I d respect you a lot more if you had the
courage to admit you are wrong, rather than make a "Chemical Ali " style
stance (The Americans are not here,There  are no-where near the airport) in
the vague hope that your twaddle might start to make some sense.
    If I ever found myself to be wrong,Id have no hesitation to admit it.

          PW