[kj] Hamburger Lady????

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 23:56:03 EDT 2005

Well, that arguement still holds no water. If i were
watching a movie with no sound, i'd say "there's
something missing, turn the sound up", and vice versa
for everything else you said (except in the case of
being at a sporting event, in which case i'd ask for a
loaded 12-gauge so i could put myself out of my own
misery). But, if you play me a song that i love,
there's nothing missing. What you're really getting at
with your arguement is that, by the same principle,
it's more enjoyable to watch a music video than just
to hear the song, and that just isn't so. Or rather,
it's all down to personal opinion, but in no way does
it compare to a movie that's unwatchable cuz it's on
mute.

Leigh

--- "peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com>