[kj] Hamburger Hill

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 16 19:44:23 EDT 2005

Some things are important in life and some are enjoyable.
All Im saying ,is that in MY life music is not important.I like it,But if i
suddenly could nt  listen to music anymore,I would not be devastated.
   Im not pretending to be above anything,I just dont enjoy movies ,theatres
and generally people trying to entertain me.
   I just give my opinion and i disagree with the allegations of me
chastising people.
     I realise that some may follow KJ blindly,Some may look to KJ for
guidance,Some may look to KJ as being some kind of demi-gods .
  I except that.
 To me ,I just like the music.I have my own views and theories.

           PW