[kj] Hamburger Lady????

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 16 18:48:25 EDT 2005

Really, Peter, Stephen does raise an important point -- if band's are
unimportant, pray tell why do you waste so much of your time on this
list? I'm not trying to scare you off, just trying to bring you back
down to earth. Are there more important things in life than music?
Certainly, but don't be one of those pious pilgrims who pretend to be
above any/all brands of entertainment. The mere fact that you a
Gatherers reveals you as a bit of a hypocrite in this context. Why
waste time chastising Gatherers when you could be out volunteering at
homeless shelters and/or donating blood etc. etc. etc. etc.

Alex in NYC