[kj] Hamburger Lady????

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 16 07:56:30 EDT 2005

That just reminded me about a Boyband (Backstreet boys,Take That style ect
ect)I came across (If anybody makes any innuendos,I shall see it as a
declaration of war) in Thailand.
    I read about them in a newspaper,There was four people in the band at
any given time and they were popular.But there had been about 24 previous
members of the band.Apart from being able to sing and dance ,and be young
and handsome you also had to have A.I.D.S.
    And when a band member succumbed to the condition ,they just replaced
him with someone else.
    That did make the dangers of exchanging bodily fluids with strangers all
the more tangible
        PW