[kj] Scariest record - Cindytalk anyone?

Marcos Santiago marcossantiago99 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 12:01:05 EDT 2005

cindytalk?? my god i htought no bopdy knows about this
master voice named Gordon Sharp.
yes i met him personnale in 1996 at his fomer home in
dalston.he is a quite sppoky, desolate and pnscure
guy.but for sure one of the greatest or the best male
voice on the planet.first time iheard him was a 12'
cover to sixteen days by modern english ,that was
the b side of kangaroo ivo's this mortal coil.

to hear cinditalk you need to be in real unique state
of mind and you can hear it once a year just like the
way an old rare scotisch whiskey is brewed.
-camouflage heart- is one of those albums that were
composed and designed to be heard once upon a time.

also -in this world- and wappingshaw- albums
sharps voice soaring divertional that cuts your
insides with knifes and after a while pad you with
warmth within along fragments of industrial noise and
piano, creating a tense insane atmosphere made my skin
goose like.

his new album is ready since 2001, and is named
FIERY PLANET EYES - he has released only 3 albums
since 1982.he hates publicity, worship ,or fame,
he prefers lays in the dark forever, i am still
waiting for his new album , i remember in that email
he told me he will release it when the proper moment
comes. we never know when that happen.

gordon sharp is a  real rare wated. i wish he would
thrill us again some day .

cheers from venezuela

Maurice