[kj] SCARIEST record...

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Apr 14 08:32:18 EDT 2005

At 06:25 14/04/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>"Juliet Pleming" <pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk> writes:
>
> >I am now used to it. I remember when I bought 'Stations of the Crass'.
> My mother found it and wept. She was really scared.
Must say, Stations was a pretty disturbing record... I think I was 11 when
I got it. If nothing else the amount of swearing made me scared to play it
when mummy and daddy might've heard it! :-)  But the whole feel of it was
slightly scary.  Nagasaki Nightmare on the other hand scared the shit out
of me 'cos it came with a map of the UK marking all potential targets for
nuclear weapons... I lived right between two of 'em. Even had nightmares
thanks to that one.

cheers, Dave