[kj] Re: nottm forest/chelseafc

Robert Martin robmartin at bluebottle.com
Thu Apr 14 06:44:11 EDT 2005

Even though I am not a fan of Notts Forrest, I'm gutted for you that
your going down.
It's unreal to think that Forrest and Shef Wednesday are going to be
in Div 1 when Wigan could be in the Premiership.
Gotta say I'm totally on Liverpool's side in the semi final - hope
they put 6 past the c word.

Rob Martin
(bitter and twisted but honest West Ham fan)

Quoting gathering-request at misera.net: