[kj] Jaz would appreciate this article

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 03:57:16 EDT 2005

im in the same boat here
first the pc began to get infections with the porn sites and the
Casuals under 5s sites.
then my little stash from years ago disapeared.
MSN messenger stores chat logs btw, so you can keep a check on them.
So he went and declared himself homeless and has now got a flat!
fucking 16 and in a flat! i give it three months. first month the
excitement, second month the reality, third month being obstinate.
then a return.
fingers crossed

--
iPat