[kj] SCARIEST record...

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 02:50:01 EDT 2005

That's funny, i was gonna say Plague Mass as well.

Elegy by John Zorn is pretty disturbing in places as
well.

Dogma by Asterisk is pretty scary in it's piercing
relentlessness. Very fucking heavy.

Of course, nothing can top how scared i got after
hearing Reign in Blood by Slayer for the first time.
All of 14 years old. i thought they were dead serious.
Took me awhile to put the tape back in and listen
beyond the first half of Angel Of Death.

Leigh