[kj] SCARIEST record...

Jerry Butson jerrybutson at dtsonline.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 12:24:34 EDT 2005

I worked at Mute about 15 years ago when Diamanda was first on the
label. She's a surprisingly down-to-earth lady with a wicked sense of
humour. Nick Cave broke down her door in the Columbia Hotel, apparently,
trying to get to her...

Hahahaha.  Oh that kills me.  I know one person that worships, and I
mean one step from getting a restraining order, the ground she walks on
and curses.  Another person that saw her live a long time ago and does
not want her name even mentioned.

Chris

>From: Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net>
>To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"
><gathering at misera.net>
>Subject: Re: [kj] SCARIEST record...
>Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 07:45:40 -0400
>

>I'd say PLAGUE MASS by Diamanda Galas. That stuff'll turn your shit
WHITE!

>Alex in NYC
>

>On Tuesday, April 12, 2005, at 10:31 PM, Bill Meissner wrote:
>
>>     So what IS the scariest record of all time???
>>

>>   I would say....   1.) THE MOON LAY HIDDEN BENEATH A CLOUD - "A
Soldier