[kj] BTATS symbol - again

Juliet Pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 11:35:51 EDT 2005

Yeah! That is puzzling, but Elvis and Marilyn must be rushed off their
feet up there, unless they have PR’s that stand in and pretend to be
them on their behalf. Either that, or maybe mischievous spirits
pretending to be famous. Well, if you can’t be famous while you’re alive
maybe you can pretend to be once you are dead – I mean who’s to know.

Juleit