[kj] BTATS symbol - again

Juliet Pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 11:38:26 EDT 2005

But did you read them in the nude, Peter?

How explicit do I have to get with you?

You see - "Nude Reader's Wives" means one nude reader who has more than
one wife, and the wives can have their clothes on, it is the reader in
this case who is naked.

On the other hand "Nude Readers' Wives" is probably more along the line
of what you were thinking. Spot the difference.

Although "Readers' Wives in the Nude" makes it very clear that the wives
of the readers are the ones who are nude, whereas in "Nude Readers'
Wives" it is not clear whether it is the wives or the readers that are
nude.

Hope I'm not boring you all, but I have worked as a proof reader.

Grammar lesson over. I know it hasn't got anything to do with Killing
Joke.

Juliet