[kj]CHELSEA F.C.

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 12 17:33:02 EDT 2005

THERE WAS ONE GERMAN BOMBER IN THE AIR

> I,m wondering why any one can seriously care one way
> or another about the fortunes of a football club which
> like most other premier division clubs milks its
> supporters for all it can get.

********We pay it,We are happy to do so ,as we realise that if you want the
worlds top players,You must pay the top salaries.
    How come CFC has London's biggest stadium ,Charges twice as much as Man
united ........................Yet there is not enough tickets to go
around,Other teams charge less,yet get smaller crowds**************

Whilst anyone living in
> the actual neighbourhood of c.f.c.has to be a more or
> less millionaire-its not a 'comunity thing'is it?;

*******I can nearly see CFC from where I live ,Im not a millionaire.CFC has
a big community set-up where local kids get assistance from the
club***********

But
> what really gets me is the fact that it is just a
> plaything for a amoral fuckwitt

*******What is immoral about him?***********

who has too much money
******He is spending it wisely*********

> to know what to do with[not a problem for most of
> Russias population],

********The region where he earnt most of his money,He put a lot of money
back into it,hospitals schools ect ect***********

the players certainly don,t hail
> from anywhere near london

*********Does it matter where a player originates from?You are treading on
very dodgy ground.********

 or the strutting fuckwit manager .

*********Why do you consider him a fuckwit?*********

AND THE R.A.F. FROM CHELSEA SHOT HIM DOWN               AND THE R.A.F. FROM
CHELSEA SHOT HIM DOWN
AND THE R.A.F. FROM CHELSEA SHOT HIM DOWN