[kj] chelsea f c

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 16:38:49 EDT 2005

how come i never heard you critisise Liverpool, financed from a
familly who made their monies on taxing poor people through the pools,
a city, including Manchester whos riches were derived from the slave
trade.
Most London clubs have drawn their support from areas that reflected
the movement of the population post war, out of the city into the new
areas. For me i started when around Guildford at the age of 5. Arsenal
didnt originate in Highbury either!
Quite clearly you have based your prejudices on sensationalist
newspaper drivel, clearly looking after the interests of the staus
quo. Whoever was getting the money b4 wasnt us, so the arrival of
Roman has simply upset the apple cart and instead of Irish businessmen
of questionable repute in the driving seat the whole staus quo is in
turmoil and that includes UEFA. However the dust settles, one things
for sure, it wont be the same ever again. Doesnt make any difference
to teh average supporter who wasnt part of the money game whether they
were leeds or coventry. Its Chelseas turn and nothing ever lasts but
whos to say we dont deserve it?
Without doubt all would like to see a better deal for the fans but you
cant blame chelsea for that!
Joe joe super cole....facking loving it!

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow