[kj] BTATS symbol - again

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 16:49:16 EDT 2005

> *****But it is easier to form the correct opinion if yoiu listen to what
> others have to say and write,And its seasier to understand them if we write
> the same language as opposed to using symbols********

Could it be you?
every indigenous tribe uses symbols, its part of our make up.

> **********Everthing can be explained**********
>

> *******I have an open mind,And I dont feel that im missing out on anything
> ***********

surely this is a contradiction? If - without knowing what the story
was you can already say it can be explained, then you cant have an
open mind. Sometimes explanations are not needed. Silence is golden

> > Anyone, as kids, used to play that game where someone would sit or lie
> > and wed put our fingers onto them, chant something then lift them up?
> > Without going through the process we couldnt budge them but at the end
> > we'd have lifted a mate with two fingers each.
>
> ********Would you be able to do that now?Something caused that to happen,If
> i could witness it, I may be able to explain********

i asked if anyone used to play those games. Anyone?

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow