[kj] BTATS symbol - again

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 12 13:08:18 EDT 2005

Right ,I ve put my thinking head on.

> Without being able to establish the truth people create opinions to
> suit what they feel comfortable with, which is what you are doing. You
> dont know if they dont work but you will create a theory to support
> your opinion.

*****But it is easier to form the correct opinion if yoiu listen to what
others have to say and write,And its seasier to understand them if we write
the same language as opposed to using symbols********

> all i can say is that in my time i have seen some pretty heavy shit
> that is unexplainable.
******Tell me what they are ,Maybe I can explain********

Some of it i might be wary of openly discussing
> because of the prejudices that people have.

******Everything should be out in the open*******

 Some things were drug

**********Everthing can be explained**********

> Theres so much in this world we dont understand to simply deny an open
mind is to miss the beauty around us.

*******I have an open mind,And I dont feel that im missing out on anything

********Would you be able to do that now?Something caused that to happen,If
i could witness it, I may be able to explain********