[kj] BTATS symbol - again

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 12 09:15:18 EDT 2005

Yes But the symbol is open to interpretation.I could mean anything.If they
did have any knowledge of the future,Why did nt they just write it down
using letters?
   It could of meant:That the West should develop a nuclear bomb to save the
World from future World Wars.It could mean anything.(And nothing has been
invented that could destroy the world)
    The only merit it does have is as  a piece of art,Its just wall-paper
but just a bit more interesting.
    But I was referring to people who try to put meaning to things when
there is none,Like Astrology,Tarot cards and people who claim to be able to
read tea-leaves,No-one can predict the future with accuracy.It is impossible
  Its just a business with the people with knowledge relying on the
ignorance and superstitious nature of others to relieve them of their cash.