[kj] TG Wreckers/Coil

Juliet Pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Apr 11 14:31:57 EDT 2005

Nurse with Wound, did you say?

I used to be friends with someone many years ago whose husband was Nurse
with Wound. That was the only time I ever heard the name, but I thought
it was a brilliant name. She gave me his latest record at the time which
was called Lilith after his daughter. I found it pretty hard to listen
to. From a positive angle I would say would say it was meditative. I was
told that he did very well selling music by mail order, even though I'd
never heard of him. Well enough for them to move out to Ireland and buy
a house outright.

Is that the same Nurse with Wound you are talking about? I still have
the Lilith record and it is in mint condition. I'm afraid I didn't ever
listen to the whole thing!

Juliet