[kj] Re: women and their role in society

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 11 05:31:30 EDT 2005

I see pattern developing here..............

Mel:
  You are entitled to believe in what you want.But you are not entitled to
say anything that people class as Sexist or Racist or anything that may
offend anyone.Discussions are fine ,But to make unfounded generalisation
,About a group of people is detrimental to the community spirit that this
board possesses.

Mel:Stop eating junk food,Eat fresh fruit and vegetables .we are what we
eat.And drink more water instead of Red Bull.And a regular jog will get all
the endermethmenzimes out of your system.You never hear of Ms shadforth
being spiteful to anyone do you?
    Now that women are equal,They really should abuse their new found
freedoms..................Otherwise we will take them straight back again.
  And you had better be careful,This country is getting a strong Muslim
influence,And women could well find themselves walking three steps behind
men in the not to distant future.

            PW