[kj] TG Wreckers/Coil

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 04:10:48 EDT 2005

i had some heavy stuff by them on film which is best described as
homosexual porn with superimposed layers of film on top. Think it was
on the PTV film which included Paula getting dressed..lol . Probably
have some records somewhere but coil were not really where i wanted to
go.
ill have to do something about all the ToPY stuff i have. If i died
and they started reading it when recovered from the attic it would
worry a few people! ha ha
a sigil a day makes you work rest and play

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow