Re: [kj] DON ¹ T FORGET TO VOTE

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 8 09:25:07 EDT 2005

The difference is that Blacks/Asians come from all different walks of life
and you can not generally stereotype them.But the Gypsy community is a
closed one.
       Although you may be uncomfortable with me stereotyping Gypsies ,it is
infact a correct  analysis.
       I do feel the Gypsies are persecuting the general public who live
around them.

"the term has a loose meaning and effectively means that if you dont
conform to the states view you will be persecuted. To think my granddad
fought a war to stop that from happening here!"

Ipat:They are not being persecuted for "Not Conforming" ,They are being
persecuted for making peoples lives a misery.I  think you will find that
people in this country are only persecuted if they break the law.
    I Dont think your grandfather fought in the war ,so that a group of
uncompromising, anti-social, thugs can terrorise local communities,.

  PW