RE: [kj] DON ¹ T FORGET TO VOTE

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Fri Apr 8 09:11:25 EDT 2005

>Have you ever had any Gypsies living near you Neil?They are a
>nuisance,They leave a filthy mess behind every place they stay,They will
>steal every and anything and not only that they are hard bastards.

Replace the word gypsies with black/asian etc and you will see that judging
an entire culture on the acts of some is racism

http://www.thisisbath.com/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=163301&command=displayConte
nt&sourceNode=163031&contentPK=12173541

Anyone see Nick Griffin on the news recently . . how that man can claim he
is being "demonised" when he continues to spit out bile & hatred is beyond
me . .