RE: [kj] DON ¹ T FORGET TO VOTE

Juliet Pleming pricepleming at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 15:03:40 EDT 2005

I'm quite lucky because I have got someone in my constituency who I can
vote for who I have very positive feelings about and who I have first
hand experience with. At the end of the day I will vote for her because
I think she is an amazing woman who actually does what she says she will
and who is available to help individuals but also works in parliament, a
rare thing in a politician. I am not very keen on the conservatives but
if I get round to voting it will definitely be for Theresa May, and she
would be a fucking good prime minister, too. I have had dealings with
her twice. She has personally intervened for me, and she gave me her
email address, and would personally reply to me within hours. I don't
know how she does it!

Like you said Pat, it's your personal experience, like yours with your
dad in hospital,that counts.

In general, I hate the way the system is set up. I can understand why
people are so apathetic about voting in general.

Juliet