[kj] DON ¹ T FORGET TO VOTE/Gulf War Dance

Tim Bucknall tim.bucknall at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 7 12:45:11 EDT 2005

somethings funny i never got Gregs email, but i got this one fine
anyway yes the USA was supposed to have been asked by Saddam if they
would object to a invasion of Kuwait and the us said "we're not
interested in your inter-arab quarrels"

as much as i object to the kuwaiti regime
 i think we couldn't have really not gone to war in 1990/1, as  i
mentioned there had even been british bases in Kuwait in the 60's it
would have just looked terrible, if we'd left them to it

I wouldn't have objected if we'd finished the job the first time round

but after all that time it just seemed odd
the way the second war was presented to us was the wierdest thing i've
ever seen in my life, it really looked like they decided to invade on
one mans whim
I heard that the first time Bush & Blair met just after Bush got
elected  they talked about Iraq then,
blah! whatever

anyway Its been a pleasure airing this stuff with you guys anyway, if we
can stay civil when we're talking politics then theres no reason for
any  bitchiness about anything else on this list!