Re: [kj] DON ¹ T VOTE

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 08:08:20 EDT 2005

>     No-one is saying who they think has the BEST policies.So its not a case
> of people stating who is the best candidate ,they are saying who is the less
> worse(there has got to be a better phrase than that,but I cant think of it)

well since no part can truely accomodate every belief you have or
cater for every opinion you will always have to trade with the pros
and cons.

.
>       And I re read your posts and all i can see is yourself stating who you
> WONT vote for,you dont actually mention who you will vote for.
> (And if you did actually state who you will vote for,Oppologies for not
> giving you my full attention)
>
>               PW

I clearly stated that the social issues that are still being developed
since thatchers onslaught need still to be finished. Work it out for
yourself, but then again you know that and are just trying to be
provocative. If my seat is a safe seat ill use my vote to show
disatisfaction. If it could swing then i wouldnt vote for the tory
party, but there could be merit in not having a majority government
and having the Dems have a say, especially if it meant proportional
representation getting a place. Then you could argue that your vote
might mean something.

Would you vote Peter if your candidate was a woman?

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow