Re: [kj] DON ¹ T VOTE

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 7 07:16:48 EDT 2005

Do you  misinterpret my posts on purpose,Or do you just not read them
properly?
 Everyone on here is stating who ll they will vote for.And the reasons they
are giving is that the opposition is WORSE than their choice.
    No-one is saying who they think has the BEST policies.So its not a case
of people stating who is the best candidate ,they are saying who is the less
worse(there has got to be a better phrase than that,but I cant think of it).
      And I re read your posts and all i can see is yourself stating who you
WONT vote for,you dont actually mention who you will vote for.
(And if you did actually state who you will vote for,Oppologies for not
giving you my full attention)

              PW