[kj] O.T. - TSOL and Bravery

P Bernardi phantasmas at erols.com
Wed Apr 6 17:45:32 EDT 2005

Saw T.S.O.L. last Sunday night. They were great! I wasnt expecting much
but they delivered in style. Jack Grisham has some of the funniest
monologues between songs I've ever heard - he should do stand up comedy.
 He ragged on his vegan skin head daughter and some guy in the audience
who he saw at a record store earlier in the day who happened to be
talking shit about TSOL!

on a side note - I borrowed a friends copy of the Bravery. oh, man did
that cd fucking suck donkey dick. Its the bay city rollers of 2005!

p-