[kj] DON 9 T FORGET TO VOTE

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 17:22:37 EDT 2005

It really is quite pathetic. Yeah, let's get back to asset-stripping &
looking down on
the non-rich. In fact, let's just keep going backwards & not bother voting
at all - they'll
tell us it's too much of an administrative cost & phase the vote out. I
don't care - I just
can't be bothered.

Here we are in a situation where finally there's potential for a THIRD party
to actually
make a difference in this two-party-neither-is-any-good-system & we can't be
bothered
to make it happen. In fact, we'll vote for the Tories instead! LoL!! I don't
expect the LibDems
to be much better, but I'd rather Labour & Conservatives have competition
enough to
maybe realise that only useful policies will get them in, as opposed to just
taking cheap
shots at the singular competitor.

Pah! Riot? Too well tamed mate - Yanks are brain-washed & Brits are tamed.

ade.