[kj] Jaz would nt appreciate this article

The Exorcist killingjoke at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 6 09:56:49 EDT 2005

Dear Greg,

There was no anger motivation as these subjects don't anger me. On what you
base this on I do not know.
There was a bit of Sarcasm but alas either it failed miserably or you can't
tell one from the other.
*shrug*
As you being a teacher, I commend you. It is a great job and I highly
respect such individuals (most of the time).
In regards to making it harder, here in the US there have been many
movements and complaints to lower the
standards of our Education level (Like Florida in the past year). I would
like to know though, if as a Teacher do you
impose your views on your students or let them decide on their own and are
open to free discussion? (answer this
only if it is applicable to you curriculum, if it isn't no biggie).

About the liberal label, you must forgive me. I've been very busy lately
and do not read most of the emails/threads.
I had to be up early this AM to give a wake up call to a friend so we can
go and pick up a buddy from the airport.
While I was waiting, I decided to read some Emails and came across the
current discussion.

Cheers,
Me!

(and I'd still buy you a beer!)