[kj] Jaz would nt appreciate this article

gregslawson at aol.com gregslawson at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 09:15:22 EDT 2005

It's interesting that these right-wing posts seem to be motivated by anger more than anything. Kind of like the Americans who support the war even after hearing that there were no WMD, no former ties to terrorists, etc. They just get off on thinking "war, yeah, let's fight some foreigners, I need to protect my kids from these people on the other side of the world". Anyway, I'm a teacher and try to make my lessons harder, not easier. And, I think killing Bill Gates would be a good start! By the way, I'm a communist (as you can tell from my constant spewing of Marxist economics), not a liberal.