[kj] Jaz would nt appreciate this article

Nuclear Boy Nuclear.Boy at seznam.cz
Wed Apr 6 01:35:25 EDT 2005

Also in early 20th century economists estimated that working hours by the
end of century would be 12 hours a week. This estimate was based on growth
of labour productivity at a time. In fact labour productivity grep faster
but still working week is around 40 hours and in many countries more. Those
economists failed to realisme that almost a third of all those who can work
would be unemployed - that makes it something between 800 milion and one
bilion unemployed worldwide.

Richest 225 people has a combined wealth of poorest 47% of the world's
population.

Only about 600 milion people are "useful" as consumers for corporations.

I have also read some estimates that today 300 milion people are involved in
slave labour, 200 milion of them children - that is about 10% of worlds
workforce.