[kj] Jaz would nt appreciate this article

BodkJer at aol.com BodkJer at aol.com
Tue Apr 5 22:15:38 EDT 2005

In a message dated 05/04/05 18:16:08 Pacific Daylight Time,
GregSlawson at aol.com writes:

The  latest figure, compiled by world hunger groups and such, is 50,000 die
each  day

  Is this just from poverty related issues or just a general daily  death
figure across the planet from whatever cause?

 This is not a dig, but you mentioned that Karl marx "forecast"  stuff.

 Surely its in our own hearts we know the truth and see the future.  Must we
look to people from the past, who would know nothing of the world we  live in
to prohesise our future. Prediction is easy if you get it right, most  times
its a 50/50 guess.

Im open to discussion here, hopefully its a thread rather than a name
calling session.

 Jelly interested