[kj] Jaz would nt appreciate this article

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 5 13:32:32 EDT 2005

   For a start Greg,I think its wrong of you to stick untrue labels on
me,then dismiss my views because of these untruths.You must also try to
understand that just because I have a different(and correct) view to you, it
does mean that I have psychological issues .And lastly,Crushing people with
different views to yourself is not the way for humanity to progress is
it?................and you label me an angry right-winger,righto

 Ill show you where you are going wrong after my dinner.
          PW

 Yeah, and I have several friends in Boston (US), usually considered a
pretty rich town, that can't pay their bills, can't buy new clothes, live in
shitty places, and in some cases run out of food money. The fact is that
Peter West is a follower of some kind of Libertarian or Objectivist
ideology, or is just a foolish, angry right-winger. Plus he has
psychological issues and just likes to piss people off. But it's good that
on this list we stand up to the few right-wingers--the only way to deal with
their ideas is to crush them. And given the current state of the world
(wars, growing poverty and disease) we must do just that!