[kj] Jaz would nt appreciate this article

gregslawson at aol.com gregslawson at aol.com
Tue Apr 5 12:33:29 EDT 2005

Yeah, and I have several friends in Boston (US), usually considered a pretty rich town, that can't pay their bills, can't buy new clothes, live in shitty places, and in some cases run out of food money. The fact is that Peter West is a follower of some kind of Libertarian or Objectivist ideology, or is just a foolish, angry right-winger. Plus he has psychological issues and just likes to piss people off. But it's good that on this list we stand up to the few right-wingers--the only way to deal with their ideas is to crush them. And given the current state of the world (wars, growing poverty and disease) we must do just that!