[kj] OT - Furs

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 28 17:13:53 EDT 2004

" At the height of Midnight to Midnight fame at Radio City Music Hall,
which was a bit of a triumph for the freaks, and I remember being
impressed with Richard Butler's ability to convincingly pull off a Hall
size show with ease.  Total flamboyance and showmanship.  I believe
they opened with India, and I could have left right there."

Hahahahahahaaha....I was at that show...in literally the last row on
the balcony. I only went as the Mission were the opening act (I still
have the t-shirt to prove it -- though it doesn't fit anymore). The
`Furs  played "India", but I don't remember it being their opening
number.

Alex in NYC